Our job to see that you pay no more tax than the law requires.
We monitor changes in the tax law that could affect you and recommend tax saving strategies. Additionally, our firm provides enhanced value with the ability to file all your tax returns and serve as your advocate in all tax matters.
If any government agency contacts you concerning your tax matters, call us and we will handle the matter so that you can get on with your business.
A certain mystique has grown around tax planning and tax-cutting techniques. We will translate tax planning into plain English.
There are actually several tax-cutting strategies, and most plans involve one or a combination of them. In a nutshell, the strategies are:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower brackets.
- Shifting income from one year to another in order to have it fall where it will be taxed at the lower rate.
- Shifting deductions from one year to another to place them where the tax benefit will be greater.
- Deferring tax liability through certain investment choices and through pension plan contributions.
- Structuring your affairs to obtain a tax deduction for some expenses paid for things you enjoy — a vacation home, for example.
- Investing your money to produce income that is exempt from either federal or state income tax, or both.
Call us to discuss your business, financial and tax situation at (301) 529-5057.
your chances of being audited by the IRS?
Click HERE to do a quick estimate.
Law Offices of
Joseph C. Woytash, Jr.
A Professional Corporation
P.O. Box 9954
Washington, D.C. 20016
Fax: (301) 530-0584